Palm Gardens is not just about size. It’s about design plans shaping lives to enhance things. It is the place the comforts of the notable meet the claim of the unexpected. It is the place the musicality of life reconnects with the pace of the cosmopolitan life. Hang towers have been organized around open completed spaces allowing most outrageous insurance yet acknowledge unhindered viewpoints of the endless open orchestrated Greens.
A social order spread over around 22 segments of place that is known for spaces where youths will run and play, fathers and mothers will develop their home, and families will find love, peace, camaraderie, fun and security. Around 8 areas of place that is known for consummately completed, lovingly dealt with organized greens, thriving in abundant sun and characteristic air.
Arranged at the basic convergence of NH-8 and Dwarka Expressway, in Sector 83, Gurgaon, Palm Gardens is a specific gated master masterminded gather. The region to both Delhi and Gurgaon and furthermore the proposed metro station make it an impeccable range to live in. The social order offers 3 room pads and 5 room duplex/penthouses with open displays for free sit-out, current clubhouse with swimming pool, prosperity club and shaking the knocking down some pins back road raise way, recreational zones with tennis, badminton and b-ball courts, green ranges and tree-lined streets and dedicated play-districts for Children.
• In close proximity to Gurgaon’s Business District and Delhi
• Located at the junction of NH8 and Dwarka Expressway with proposed Metro connectivity and station at walking distance in Sector 83, Gurgaon
• Near the proposed Metro station and ISBT
• Nearly 450 metres frontage
• Central Greens spread over almost 8 Acres with 1.5 Acre Mini Golf Course
• Clubhouse with modern amenities, Health Club and Bowling Alley
• Swimming Pool with Splash Pool
• 3Km Jogging Track
• Evenly spread recreational zones across the development with Tennis, Badminton and Basketball courts
• Single level Basement Parking
• Interconnected landscaped theme gardens and courts with aesthetically designed water bodies
• Formal and informal gardens
• Dedicated play-areas for children