Consumer and Market Insights: Meat in Mexico provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and market shares of existing brands. The report includes the value and growth analysis for Ambient Meat, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat-Processed, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat-Whole Cuts, Cooked Meats-Counter, Cooked Meats-Packaged, Fresh Meat, and Frozen Meat with inputs on each and every segment share within the categories and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020.
The answer to “How the consumer behavior in the market is influenced?” will help the users determine the best audiences they can target.
It assists in gaining an in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis for proper execution of an effective market positioning. Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015 makes available the data for leading players in the market and also the top consumer trends that influence meat products consumption.
• Private label products in the Ambient Meat category have inscribed the fastest growth during 2012-2015.
• The Meat market in Mexico accounted for around one-third of the overall food retail sales in 2014.
• Mexicans propel demand for quick and easy to use solutions, while the young and prosperous youth population is seeking premium and louche Meat variants.
• Kids & infants and early young adults on a whole reckon for nearly half of Chilled Raw Packaged Meat-Processed consumption.
• Fresh Meat constitutes the largest category in Mexico’s Meat market in both value and volume terms currently.
• Passion for artificial ingredients-free products is expected to help in promotion of organic Meat in Mexico in the years to come.
• The Ambient Meat category is expected to register the fastest volume growth while Cooked Meats-Counter is expected to record the fastest value growth among all categories during 2015-2020.
• Cooked Meats-Counter is expected to register the fastest growth at a CAGR of 5.2% of the categories analyzed and the Cooked Meats-Packaged category is forecasted to register maximum gain in market share during 2015-2020.
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications