Use: Vinegar, lemons, ginger, chickpea flour, sesame oil, plain yogurt, and powdered milk; dead sea mineral salt and butter cream; any brand of body wash and powdered sanitizer soak.
1. Soak feet in warm water with a small amount of body wash and 3 Tbs. vinegar for five minutes. Dry feet. Prep nails.
2. Add powdered sanitizer soak, aromatic dead sea mineral bath salts, sliced lemons, and sliced ginger to the foot bath. Soak feet again.
3. Mix 2 Tbs. chickpea flour with warmed sesame oil. Add plain yogurt to make the scrub less messy. Exfoliate the feet and legs with the homemade scrub. Rinse.
4. Rub a sliced lemon on the legs and feet to brighten and exfoliate.
5. Rub a slice of ginger on the nails and feet to whiten.
6. Mix 2 Tbs. of powdered milk with warm water. Apply the homemade mask to feet and legs. Apply warmed sesame oil to the bottoms of feet. Cover feet with warm towels. After five minutes, remove the mask with the towels.
7. Use a foot file to lessen calluses.
8. Massage feet and legs with a Butter Cream.
9. Dry feet. Remove oils from the nail plate. Buff nails to a shine.